However, as individuals with Mental Health concerns, we can have power over our bodies and there are many things that lead to health and healing. With the help of good practitioners, doctors, therapists, and supporters, you can stop the suffering and harness the power to overcome. La Via Sana suggests starting with the things we can see as a point of entry into other issues. Of course, we are complex individuals but we can begin the process of healing one step at a time.... Try to harness control and change lifestyle habits to improve health.
- Sleep Hygiene - the pattern of behavior surrounding bedtime, the rituals and habits that can enhance the circadian rhythm and create balance.
- Nutrition - the pattern of behavior surrounding mealtime, including rituals and habits that can lead to healthy choices.
- Movement - the involvement in exercise of any kind that can improve breathing, mobility, and energy levels.
- Relaxation - activities that allow the brain to have a break, and allows the body to let go of stress
- Medication Management - tips and techniques that can make a big difference, information that is crucial to know, and resources.
We know that our lives are dynamic intersections of many different components. You cannot just isolate one thing sometimes because it is all connected. But beginning somewhere and making small steps in the direction of wellness can greatly improve your overall health. Many things can be done.