The SERENITY PRAYER :
God grant me Serenity to accept the things I cannot control, COURAGE to change the things I can ...
and wisdom to know the difference.
Don't Give Up! It can be helpful to journal about key areas in your lifestyle to find the connections and patterns....
- Sleep Hygiene - the pattern of behavior surrounding bedtime, the routines and habits that can enhance the biological rhythm and create balance, help dream quality, and physical restoration.
- Nutrition - the pattern of behavior surrounding mealtime, including rituals and habits that can lead to healthy choices, including food education, mindfulness, and gratitude. Nutrition also involves access to whole, real, unprocessed food items FEED YOUR BRAIN , Cooking Classes
- Community being a part of the community that really allows you to reach your potential Wellness Retreats
- Movement - moving the body every day, which can improve breathing, mobility, and energy levels
- Relaxation & Recreation- activities that allow the brain to have a break, and allows the body to let go of stress, create enjoyable memories and experiences Arts & Crafts Classes, Playing For Change,
- Medication Management - tips and techniques that can make a big difference, information that is crucial to know, and resources. The right to take and the right to ask questions, the right to request less medication and alternatives- and things that can help make this a safe process for the individual.
- Spiritual Discipline - finding peace & safety within God.